'Learning to do our best with Jesus'
We are proud to provide a well-rounded, high-quality education for all children; underpinned and guided by our faith in Christ and Catholic values of loving neighbour and self, community and truth.
Our aim is to provide all children with a rich, varied curriculum designed to meet their individual needs, enabling all to reach their full potential spiritually,morally, socially as well as academically, in a safe and secure environment. We are committed to working closely with our families and parishes not only to provide the very best for our children's learning, but to also help our young people make sense of their faith and their relationships with God and each other.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school!
Mrs Josephine Marsh - Headteacher
- Newsletter 26- Spring Term 2015 - 20 March 2015.doc
- Newsletter 27- Summer Term 2015 - 17 April 2015.doc
- Newsletter 28- Summer Term 2015 - 24 April 2015.doc
- Newsletter 29 - Summer Term 2015 - 1 May 2015.doc
- Newsletter 30 - Summer Term 2015 - 8 May 2015.doc
- Newsletter 31 - Summer Term 2015 - 15 May 2015.doc
- Newsletter 32 - Summer Term 2015 - 22 May 2015.doc
- Newsletter 34 - Summer Term 2015 - 12 June 2015.doc
- Newsletter 35 - Summer Term 2015 - 19 June 2015.doc
- Newsletter 36 - Summer Term 2015 - 26 June 2015.doc