'Learning to do our best with Jesus'
We are proud to provide a well-rounded, high-quality education for all children; underpinned and guided by our faith in Christ and Catholic values of loving neighbour and self, community and truth.
Our aim is to provide all children with a rich, varied curriculum designed to meet their individual needs, enabling all to reach their full potential spiritually,morally, socially as well as academically, in a safe and secure environment. We are committed to working closely with our families and parishes not only to provide the very best for our children's learning, but to also help our young people make sense of their faith and their relationships with God and each other.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school!
Mrs Josephine Marsh - Headteacher
1st March, 2015
1st February, 2015
5th January, 2015
- Newsletter 26- Spring Term 2015 - 20 March 2015.doc
- Newsletter 25- Spring Term 2015 - 20 March 2015.doc
- Newsletter 24- Spring Term 2015 - 13 March 2015.doc
- Newsletter 23 - Spring Term 2015 - 6th March 2015.doc
- Newsletter 22 - Spring Term 2015 - 27th February 2015.doc
- Newsletter 21 - Spring Term 2015 - 13th February 2015.doc
- Newsletter 20 - Spring Term 2015 - 6th February 2015.doc
- Newsletter 19 - Spring Term 2015 - 30th January 2015.doc
- Newsletter 18 - Spring Term 2015 - 23rd January 2015.doc
- Newsletter 17 - Spring Term 2015 - 16th January 2015.doc
- Newsletter 16 - Spring Term 2015 - 9th January 2015.doc